Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
- To serve as one of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission’s (HHSC's) primary method of training Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cardholders in using the Lone Star Card.
- To provide written notice of the EBT information given to the household.
When to Prepare
At the interview, staff provides the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) household with the EBT training pamphlet.
The EBT vendor includes the EBT training pamphlet when mailing the Lone Star Card to a new cardholder.
Number of Copies and Transmittal
Give the household one copy.
At the interview, staff explains the information found in the EBT training pamphlet according to the guidelines in Texas Works Handbook, B-239.1, Advisor Interview Requirements for Client Training, even if the application is pended.