Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To provide staff a way to register the TANF-UP primary wage earner (PWE) parent for employment with TWC. Refer to A-1060 for information that must be provided to the PWE.
When to Prepare
The advisor completes Form H1163 and sends it to TWC when referring a TANF-UP applicant or recipient PWE who lives in
- any county and is exempt because he is too remote for participation, or
- a minimum service Choices county and is nonexempt.
Number of Copies
An original and one copy.
Send the original to TWC. Give the copy to the client.
HHSC does not keep copies of Form H1163.