Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To provide staff a form to request prescription expense verification from a pharmacy or verification that a physician prescribed over-the-counter medication or supplies for the client.
When to Prepare
Use this form to request verification of over-the-counter medication/supplies and prescriptions.
Number of Copies
Give or mail the client, physician or pharmacy one copy of the form with an addressed, stamped envelope.
File the completed form on the right side of the case record with the corresponding Form H1010-B, Application for Assistance – Part B: Information We Need to Know.
See the Texas Works Manager's Guide.
- enters the name and address of the pharmacist or physician;
- enters the date, advisor's name, office address and telephone/fax number;
- enters the case name, case number, patient name and Social Security number;
- enters the date the form should be returned; and
- marks the section(s) to be completed by the physician or pharmicist.
Section I — Client Release
The client or advisor completes the patient's name, the doctor's name, medical facility or health care provider releasing the information, and the date the authorization expires. The client or personal representative signs and dates the form. Note: If a personal representative signs the form, see Texas Works Handbook, B-1212, Personal Representatives, for information.
Section II — Over-the-counter Medication/Medical Supplies
The physican completes this section.
Section III — Prescription Information
The advisor enters the months for which they are requesting prescription verification.
Section IV — Physician/Pharmicist Information