Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To provide a way for staff to request information from absent parents concerning the support they provide when verification is not otherwise available.
When to Prepare
Use this form to verify child support provided by an absent parent.
Number of Copies
Give or mail the form directly to the absent parent or to the client with an addressed, stamped envelope.
File the completed form on the right side of the case folder with the appropriate application or change form.
See the Texas Works Manager's Guide.
- name and address of the person providing the assistance;
- date, advisor name, office address, and telephone/fax number;
- case name and number;
- name of the person receiving the assistance and the children he/she is receiving the assistance for; and
- date the form is due.
The absent parent providing support completes the remainder of the form.