Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To provide staff with a form to request child care expense verification from a child care provider.
When to Prepare
Use this form to request verification of child care expenses if the client does not have another source of verification.
Number of Copies
Give or mail the client or the child care provider one copy of the form with an addressed, stamped envelope.
File the completed form on the right side of the case folder with the appropriate application or change form.
See the Texas Works Manager's Guide.
Staff enters the
- name and address of the person or company providing the care;
- date, advisor's name, office address, and telephone/fax number;
- case name and case number;
- date the information is due; and
- client's name in the space giving his permission for release of the requested information. The client signs and dates the form in the appropriate spaces.
The child care provider completes the remainder of the form.