Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To serve as a request for verification of 40 quarters of earnings.
When to Complete
Staff complete Form H1079 for each household that contains LPRs for whom verification of 40 quarters of earning is being requested. The form is given to the WTPY data entry staff. Workers must ensure that the information included in the form is correct for each person for whom 40 quarters are requested.
Number of Copies
Complete an original for the each person for whom 40 quarters verification is requested.
File in the legal section as required by the CSS Manager's Guide.
Client Name — Enter the name of the LPR for whom verification of 40 quarters is needed.
Case Name — Enter the name of the person who is the case name.
Case Number — Enter the case number.
Name — Enter the name of the person (self, spouse, or parent) for whom 40 quarters verification is needed.
Relation to Client — Enter either spouse or parent (including stepparent).
SSN — Enter the person's SSN for whom verification is being requested (self, spouse, or parent).
DOB — Enter the date of birth of the person listed.
Date Relationship Began — Enter either of the following dates:
- date of LPR's marriage to spouse, if using the spouse's quarters,
- date of marriage between LPR's legal parent and stepparent, when using the stepparent quarters, or
- date of parent's birth for natural or adoptive children.
Date Relationship Ended — Enter the end date as follows:
- when using the spouse or stepparent quarters, enter date of death, or
- when using parent(s) or stepparent(s) quarters, enter the date the child turned 18 years of age.