Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
This form has been end dated and is no longer available.
Form H1075 has been end dated and is no longer available. References to the use of this form in the handbook will be removed in July 2017.
Staff need to contact the TIERS helpdesk if any issues are identified with the following TANF related items:
- caretaker exemption end date;
- Federal Time Limits;
- One Time Temporary Assistance for Needy Families ineligible date; or
- number of months counted for an individual's state time limit.