Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To provide advisors with a method to request that State Office Data Integrity enter or correct Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) disqualification data in the System for Applications, Verifications, Eligibility Reports and Referral (SAVERR) when the advisor is unable to make the change via the Generic Worksheet (GWS) or manual Form H1000-A, Notice of Application, Form H1000-B, Record of Case Action, or Form H1000-C, Secondary Client Input.
When to Prepare
Send Form H1074 to Data Integrity to correct SAVERR information on:
- active SNAP clients to delete the drug disqualification code; or
- denied SNAP clients to:
- add a "Y" (yes) or "N" (no) disqualification code,
- delete a "Y" or "N" disqualification code,
- change the employment and training (E&T)/voluntary quit counter, or
- delete a finger image code.
Number of Copies
Prepare one form for each client who requires a change to a disqualification code, finger image code or the E&T/voluntary quit counter.
In order of preference by Data Integrity staff, send the original form or information by
- mail to Mail Code Y-922;
- fax to 512-706-7140. (Reserved for expedited cases or when requested by Data Integrity staff. If faxing a form, do not mail original.)
File the copy under miscellaneous correspondence. Keep it for three years after the case is denied.
From, Address, BJN, Employee Number, Mail Code, Telephone Number — Enter the advisor's identifying information.
Date, Client Number, Client Name — Enter the date the advisor is completing the request, the client number and client name data.
FORCE CHANGE CODES
The advisor requests a force change on disqualification codes for denied SNAP cases by placing a check in the appropriate box. Mark
- "Yes" to impose a disqualification;
- "No" to indicate the client was serving a valid disqualification, but is no longer disqualified; and
- "Delete" to remove an invalid disqualification. Use delete only to remove an E&T/voluntary quit disqualification if the client should never have been disqualified. Checking delete in the E&T/voluntary quit clears the counter.
E&T/voluntary quit counter — If the value is incorrect on SAVERR, place a check in the appropriate box that indicates what the current value of the counter should be.
Reason for request — Explain why you are requesting changes to the disqualification code, finger image code or E&T/voluntary quit counter.
Data Integrity Response — State Office Data Integrity staff complete this section indicating the date the information was updated on SAVERR.