Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
Effective Date: 1/1998
To help field staff identify
- error-prone case situations during interview preparation.
- areas to focus on during the interview.
- procedures quality control staff use in case preparation.
PROCEDURE AND DISTRIBUTION
Workers complete Form H1060 when reviewing the case before the interview. Form H1060 can be used whenever the worker has a Form H1010-B to review.
Note: Any "yes" answer needs special attention during the interview.
Follow regional procedures for required use of Form H1060.
Keep Form H1060 as long as needed.
File Form H1060 with the worksheet unless regional procedures require otherwise.
Dates covered by guide — From — Enter the date the last worksheet was signed.
To — Enter the current interview date.
Spec. review code — Enter the special review code if one was entered between the last certification/review/recertification and now.
Questions 1-16 — Any questions answered "yes" should be explored during the interview. Look at past case history when answering questions 1, 2, 5, 10, and 16.
Comments — This space is for specific regional corrective action. Follow regional instructions.