Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To allow a household to pay a food stamp claim by monthly debit of an active Lone Star food account.
When to Prepare
OIG or ARTS staff complete Form H1023 when a household agrees to pay a food stamp claim by debit of an active Lone Star food account and requests monthly installment payments.
Number of Copies
Complete an original and two copies.
Original — Case Name
Copy — Lone Star Technology
Copy — OIG or ARTS office file
The case folder file is retained for three years or until the claim is repaid, whichever is greater.
- Enter the case name and mailing address.
- Enter the date, case number, case name, office's name, and address and telephone number of staff completing the letter.
- Enter the amount of the overpayment.
- The client must enter the monthly amount of the debit and sign and date the agreement and return it to HHSC.