Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To provide households with a notice that the department plans to remove food stamp benefits in a dormant Lone Star food account to repay a food stamp claim.
When to Prepare
OIG or ARTS staff completes Form H1022 when a food stamp household requests a debit of a dormant Lone Star food account to repay a food stamp claim.
Number of Copies
Complete an original and two copies.
Original — Case Name
Copy — Lone Star Technology
Copy — OIG/ARTS office file
The case folder file is retained for three years or until the claim is repaid, whichever is greater.
- Enter the case name and mailing address.
- Enter the date, food stamp case number, case name, office's name, and address and telephone number of staff completing theletter.
- Enter the amount to be deducted from the EBT account.
- Enter the amount of the outstanding balance of the food stamp claim.
- Enter the response due date for the household.