To provide households with a notice that the department plans to remove food stamp benefits in a dormant Lone Star food account to repay a food stamp claim.
When to Prepare
OIG or ARTS staff completes Form H1022 when a food stamp household requests a debit of a dormant Lone Star food account to repay a food stamp claim.
Number of Copies
Complete an original and two copies.
Original — Case Name
Copy — Lone Star Technology
Copy — OIG/ARTS office file
The case folder file is retained for three years or until the claim is repaid, whichever is greater.
- Enter the case name and mailing address.
- Enter the date, food stamp case number, case name, office's name, and address and telephone number of staff completing theletter.
- Enter the amount to be deducted from the EBT account.
- Enter the amount of the outstanding balance of the food stamp claim.
- Enter the response due date for the household.