Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To notify the individual:
- that electronic correspondence cannot be sent or viewed via YourTexasBenefits.com until the email address and/or phone number are updated; and
- the options available for updating email addresses and phone numbers with the agency.
When to Prepare
The Texas Integrated Eligibility Redesign System (TIERS) will generate Form H1015 when an individual cannot receive electronic notices because the individual's email or phone number needs to be updated. Form H1015 contains the individual's name and case number and displays the following instructions:
"You asked to view notices on YourTexasBenefits.com. However, we could not post this notice to your account because your email address or phone number needs to be updated.
You will not be able to view notices on YourTexasBenefits.com until you update your email address or phone number.
To update your email or phone number:
- Log in to your account on YourTexasBenefits.com and go to Manage Messages.
- Call 2-1-1 or 1-877-541-7905 (after you pick a language, press 2).
- Go to an HHSC benefits office: Offices are open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To find an office, you can either: (a) go to YourTexasBenefits.com and click on Find an office or (b) call 2-1-1 or 1-877-541-7905 (after you pick a language, press 1)."
Form H1015 is a pre-populated form generated from TIERS and mailed to the individual.
See the Texas Works Manager's Guide.