Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
- To confirm an individual's request to receive correspondence from the agency electronically.
- To notify the individual of how alerts will be transmitted when a new electronic notice has posted to the individual's account.
- To notify the individual how to go back to receiving notices by mail.
When to Prepare
The Texas Integrated Eligibility Redesign System (TIERS) will generate Form H1013 when an individual chooses to view notices electronically rather than getting them by mail. Form H1013 contains the individual’s name and case number and displays the following instructions:
"You chose to view your notices on YourTexasBenefits.com instead of getting them in the mail.
- When a notice is posted to your account, we will let you know by sending a text message or an email, depending on what you picked.
- To view the notices, log in to YourTexasBenefits.com and go to Letters and Forms. Not all notices will be on YourTexasBenefits.com. You may still get some in the mail.
To go back to getting all your notices in the mail, you can:
- Log in to your account on YourTexasBenefits.com and go to Manage Messages.
Call 2-1-1 or 1-877-541-7905 (after you pick a language, press 2).
- Go to an HHSC benefits office: Offices are open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To find an office, you can either: (a) go to YourTexasBenefits.com and click on Find an office or (b) call 2-1-1 or 1-877-541-7905 (after you pick a language, press 1)."
Form H1013 is a pre-populated form generated from TIERS and mailed to the individual.
See the Texas Works Manager's Guide.