Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
The purpose of this form is for Consumer Directed Services (CDS) Employers to request to use the CDS Employer's cell phone number or to request additional phone numbers for the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) system.
EVV is a telephone and computer-based system that documents the time your attendant starts and ends delivering services to you.
EVV will impact agency providers, Financial Management Services Agencies (FMSAs), and all CDS individuals who receive the following services:
- residential habilitation and in-home respite services in the Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS) program;
- in-home respite services and adjunct support services in the Medically Dependent Children Program (MDCP);
- Primary Home Care (PHC) services as described in 40 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) §47.3(20);
- Community Attendant Services (CAS) as described in §47.3(3); and
- Family Care (FC) services as described in §47.3(11).
When to Prepare
If the CDS Employer requests to use a cell phone or requests to use a second landline for the EVV system, the FMSA sends this form to the CDS individual for completion and submittal to the FMSA.
Number of Copies
One original for the FMSA and one copy for the CDS Employer.
The FMSA gives a copy of Form 1723 to the individual.
The FMSA retains a copy of Form 1723 in the case folder.
1. Individual's Name — Enter the name of the person receiving services.
2. Employer’s Name — Enter the name of the individual, who is age 18 or over and does not have a legal guardian, or the individual’s legally authorized representative.
3. Individual's Identification Number — This is for FMSA use only and allows the FMSA to enter a unique tracking number for each individual.
4. Employer Relation to Individual — If the CDS Employer is not the one receiving services, define the relationship between employer and recipient.
5. Second Landline Phone Information — The CDS Employer provides the second landline number, the name of the person associated with the second landline number and that person’s relationship to the individual, checks whether or not services are delivered at the second landline phone location on a regular basis, and indicates the reason for the request.
6. Employer’s Cell Phone Number Information — The CDS Employer provides the cell phone number, checks whether the individual routinely receives services outside the home, checks whether or not the individual has a landline phone, checks whether the individual does not want to make the landline phone available, and indicates the reason for the request.
7. Employer Certification — The individual or his legally authorized representative signs and dates the form certifying that the cell and landline phones are not those of the CDS Employee.