Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Wait times are currently higher than normal. More COVID-19 information.
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To provide information to the individual requesting services or the individual receiving ongoing services on the availability of Support Consultation Services in some programs offering the Consumer Directed Services (CDS) option.
When to Prepare
Complete this form after the individual reviews Form 1581 and Form 1582 and elects to participate in CDS. The case manager or service coordinator also presents this form to all individuals receiving ongoing services at scheduled reassessments.
Number of Copies
One original and one copy.
Regain a copy of Form 1586 in the case folder.
After the information is reviewed, the case manager or service coordinator gives the original Form 1586 to the individual.
The case manager or service coordinator reviews with the individual:
- Support Consultation Services as an optional service in some programs;
- requirements of a support advisor, services a support advisor may provide; and
- how Support Consultation Services are budgeted and paid through CDS option.
Individual/Legally Authorized Representative (LAR) – Signature — The individual or LAR signs and dates the form to verify the case manager or service coordinator presented this information.
Relationship of LAR to the Individual Receiving Services — Self-explanatory
Case Manager/Service Coordinator Signature and Date — The case manager or service coordinator signs and dates the form to verify the information was presented to the individual.