Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
This form is used by managed care organization (MCO) staff to provide updates or corrections to the managed care pharmacy resources available at txvendordrug.com, specifically the:
- Pharmacy MCO Enrollment Chart
- Pharmacy MCO Assistance Chart
- Prescriber MCO Assistance chart
When to Prepare
- The form is only for use by MCO staff.
- For the Pharmacy Enrollment section:
- MCO staff provide the phone number, fax number, email address or website that pharmacies will use for MCO pharmacy enrollment.
- MCO staff provide the phone number or email address that pharmacies will use for MCO durable medical equipment enrollment.
- For the Pharmacy Assistance section:
- MCO staff provide the "BIN Number" (field 1Ø1-A1), "Processor Control Number" (1Ø4-A4), and "Group ID" (field 3Ø1-C1) that pharmacy staff will use to submit claims to that MCO.
- MCO staff provide the phone numbers for the Pharmacy Call Center, Prior Authorization Call Center and Member Call Center.
- For the Prescriber Assistance section:
- The phone numbers for the Prior Authorization Call Center and Member Call Center are identical to those submitted in the Pharmacy Assistance section.
MCO staff sends the form to the Vendor Drug Program via email at email@example.com.
- MCO staff with questions should email firstname.lastname@example.org.