Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
Allows a physician to request an initial prior authorization of antiviral agents for Hepatitis C virus treatments.
- This form is only used for people enrolled in Medicaid fee-for-service.
- The form contains three parts:
- Prior Authorization Criteria and Policy
- Contains eligibility requirements, treatment approvals, product information and additional considerations.
- Prescriber Certification of Patient Education for Hepatitis C Treatment
- Contains information about the prevention of liver disease progression, drug treatment processes and information about patient support programs. Signatures of both the prescribing provider and patient are required.
- Initial Prior Authorization Request
- Prescribing providers should read Part I prior to signing the form.
- Prescribing providers should sign and fax Parts II and III to the Texas Prior Authorization Call Center.
- By fax: Texas Prior Authorization Call Center. 866-469-8590
Prescribing providers with questions should call to the Texas Prior Authorization Call Center at 877-728-3927