- Texas Administrative Code, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 9: Home and Community-Based Services (HCS) Program and Community First Choice (CFC)
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 40, Part I, Chapter 41: Consumer Directed Services
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 49: Contracting for Community Services
Formatted State Rules
HHS maintains the formatted versions of rules related to this program on its website to enhance public access to program information. The Texas Register and the Texas Administrative Code remain the official sources for all HHS rules.
- Home and Community-based Services (HCS) Program, 40 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) Chapter 9, Subchapter D — effective March 20, 2016 (PDF)
- Consumer Directed Services Option Chapter 41, Subchapters A-H (PDF)