Kidney Health Care is a statewide program that helps Texans with end-stage renal disease pay for their treatment, including:
- Dialysis treatments
- Access surgery
- Travel to transplant or dialysis services
- Medicare premiums
How to Become a Provider
See contracting opportunities and learn how to become a provider by visiting the Vendor and Contractor Information page.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicare Part D News and Updates
This packet includes:
- 2019 Medicare Part D Stand-Alone Prescription Drug Plans.
- 2019 KHC Prescription Drug Plan Premium Payment Factsheet.
- 2019 CMS Standard Drug Costs.
- Understanding Medicare Part C & Part D Enrollment Periods.
Provider Manual and Rules
For More Information
Get Email Updates
Contact us via email at email@example.com
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time
Monday through Friday
Kidney Health Care
P.O. Box 149347
Austin, TX 78714-9347