Texas Health and Human Services provides the information that contracted service providers need to do business with us in one convenient location.
If you are interested in other contracting opportunities with the agency, such as providing goods or administrative services or requests for proposals for special projects or services, please visit the Business and Contracting Opportunities page.
- Children with Special Health Care Needs Services Program
- County Indigent Health Care Program
- Epilepsy Program
- Hemophilia Assistance Program
- Kidney Health Care
- Medicaid 1115 Waiver
- Palliative Care for Providers
- Prenatal Screening for Domestic Violence and Substance Use
- Primary Health Care Services Program
- Texas Abstinence Education Program
- Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership
- Title V Maternal and Child Health Fee for Service Program
- Women's Health Services