The Psychiatric Executive Formulary Committee maintains and updates the HHS Psychiatric Drug Formulary. It recommends standards of drug use, periodically reviews drugs listed in the formulary, consults with experts in clinical pharmacy, pharmacology, and other medical specialties, and makes other recommendations concerning drug use and policy.
For complete information on the use and maintenance of the drug formulary or the role and purpose of the Committee, please see the rules in the Texas Administrative Code Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 415, Subchapter C.
- Psychiatric Drug Formulary (PDF)
- Medication Audit Criteria, Guidelines and Monographs
- New Drug Application (PDF)
- Acute Agitation Treatment Reference (PDF)
- Antipsychotic Adverse Reaction Comparison Table (PDF)
- Antipsychotic Attributes Comparison Table (PDF)
- Antipsychotic Tier Schedule (PDF)
- Cytochrome P450 Drug Metabolism Table (PDF)
- Fluphenazine to haloperidol conversion table (PDF)
- Ivim Compatibility Table (PDF)
- Psychotropic Medication Utilization Parameters for Children and Youth in Texas Public Behavioral Health (PDF)
- Psychotropic Medications Consent Drug List (PDF)
- Psychotropic Monitoring Guidelines (PDF)