Recovery support services are provided to increase long-term recovery. Below are the recovery programs funded in the 11 Health and Human Services regions.
- Community Based Organizations
- Oxford House
- Recovery Communities Organizations
- Recovery Support Services
- Treatment Organizations
- Youth Recovery Communities (Pilot)
- Budget Schedules - Cost Reimbursement (Excel)
- Clinical Management for Behavioral Health Services Security Attestation Form (PDF)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Request for Interpreter Services Form (Excel)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Request for Interpreter Services Form Instructions (MS Word)
- Request for Budget/Program Adjustment — Cost Reimbursement
To complete program requirements in the Statement of Work for Recovery Programs, information will need to be input by using the Clinical Management Behavioral Health Services.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals for Registered Peer Recovery Support Specialist/Recovery Coach/Peer Mentors
- Texas Recovery Support Service Pilot Project Report (PDF)
- Trained Recovery Coaches in Texas — Information regarding trained recovery coaches contact:
Mary S. Cook, LMSW, Research Associate Addiction Research Institute Center for Social Work Research University of Texas at Austin School of Social Work. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding your contracts or if you need to submit reports, budgets or other contracts, email SubstanceAbuse.Contracts@dshs.state.tx.us.