The New Directors’ Orientation module was designed to assist new and experienced ECI program management understand the intricacies of administering a successful and efficient Part C program in Texas. This module can be used as an orientation, reference guide and a refresher resource for ECI personnel.
The material in this module is split into several topic sections, which includes introductory information on:
- Fiscal matters and funding requirements
- Foundation and guiding principles for Part C early intervention services
- Legislation and rules governing the provision of Part C services
- Data reporting to the state office
- Steps in service provision
- Personnel standards and development for your staff
- Communications from the State Office
- Performance monitoring of your program
- Quality assurance of your program
- Public outreach
- State Systemic Improvement Plan
- Families, procedural safeguards and family cost share
- Peer mentoring between experience directors
The module contains a bookshelf where resources can be quickly accessed. As completed, more sections will be added to this module, so please visit this website regularly for new information.
File Viewer Information
The minimum software requirements for viewing this module includes the following:
- Windows: Latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Safari 7 and later, latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 7 and later, Google Chrome (latest version) in Android OS 4.1 and later
If experiencing technical difficulties, contact Trellanie Bostic at email@example.com, or 512-776-4317.