Need to find an interpreter? Make sure to visit the BEI Public Interpreter Registry to find one in your area.

Whether you are an individual, a business, an interpreter referral agency, a doctor, a lawyer, or some other entity in need of a certified sign language interpreter, these resources are sure to point you in the right direction.

If you have a complaint about an interpreter certified by Texas Health and Human Services, you can file a complaint within 90 days of the alleged incident. Learn more about filing a complaint here.