Below you will find links and forms necessary for obtaining a new license, renewing and existing license, or acquiring additional privileges.
Texas law grants certain benefits to Military Service Members, Military Spouses, and Veterans. The document linked below has important information regarding these benefits.
Apply for a New ASOTP or LSOTP License
To become a Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider (LSOTP) one must first become an Associate Sex Offender Treatment Provider (ASOTP). This will allow the holder to work under the supervision of an LSOTP with supervisor status.
- Application Cover Letter (PDF)
- Application for Licensure (PDF)
- Application Questionnaire (PDF)
- Letter of Reference (PDF)
- Supervision Form (PDF)
- Contract of Supervision for ASOTP form (PDF)
- Application Coupon (PDF)
All licensees must renew their license biennially. In addition to submitting the renewal documentation and fee, the licensee must complete the required continuing education hours. Information on continuing education is found in section 810.4 of the Texas Administrative Code. Per Title 3 of the Texas Occupations Code, section 110.157 Continuing Education Programs, the council shall design and conduct continuing education programs for sex offender treatment providers. See http://txcsotconference.com for information regarding the Annual Conference on the Management of Adult Sex Offenders and Juveniles Who Commit Sexual Offenses. We encourage you to renew online as that is the fastest and most secure method.
- Online Renewal Link form (PDF)
- Instructions for Completing Renewal form (PDF)
- License Renewal Payment Coupon (PDF)
- Renewal Application (Part II) (PDF)
- Application for Deregistration Specialist (PDF)
- Application for LSOTP Specialized Competencies (PDF)
- Application for LSOTP Supervisor (PDF)
- Request Name Change and/or Duplicate License (PDF)