Initial applicants applying for an NFA license, should apply through the NFA online licensing system website.
- Form 3722-N: Application for Change — Nursing Facility Administrator for Facilities Serving Persons with Mental Retardation or Related Conditions. This form is available thorugh the Texas Unified Licensure Information Portal
- Form 5501: Review of Academic and Alternative Education Requirements – complete this form to see if your academic and alternative education meets licensure requirments.
- Form 5518-NFA: Provisional Licensure Questionnaire – complete this form if you are an applicant currently licensed or registered as nursing facility administrators in another state and meets Provisional Requirements listed at §18.32 of the NFA Rules.
- Form 5521-NFA: Complaints
- Form 5530: Request for Criminal History Evaluation Letter