Annually, Texas Health and Human Services (HHS) awards more than $60 billion in contracts for goods and services. Contracts run the gamut from computer support to janitorial services to direct client services. HHS also ensures that women- and minority-owned businesses are included in the contracting process.
If you already are an HHS contractor, please visit the Vendor and Contractor Information page.
Contracting with HHS
Texas Health and Human Services posts all notifications of new Request for Proposal/solicitation releases, related attachments and subsequent addendums, when applicable, on the Electronic State Business Daily (ESBD) in accordance with the Texas Government Code, Section 2155.083.
- FY18 Sole Source, Proprietary and Emergency Contracts through Aug. 31, 2018 (PDF)
- FY17 Sole Source, Proprietary and Emergency Contracts through Aug. 31, 2017 (PDF)
- FY16 Sole Source, Proprietary and Emergency Contracts through Aug. 31, 2016 (PDF)
- FY2018 Purchases through DIR (PDF)
- Data Use Agreement (PDF)
- Privacy and Security Guide (PDF)
- Governmental Entity Data Use Agreement (PDF) (to be used for contracts with governmental entities only)
- HHS Information Security and Privacy Initial Inquiry (SPI) form (PDF)
- HHS Information Security Web and Mobile Minimum Security Standard (PDF)
- Information Security Risk Assessment Monitoring Process (EIS-RAMP) (PDF)
- Texas Transparency: Where the Money Goes