Annually, Texas Health and Human Services awards contracts for goods and services. Contracts run the gamut from computer support to janitorial services to direct client services. HHS also ensures that women- and minority-owned businesses are included in the contracting process.
If you already are an HHS contractor, please visit the Vendor and Contractor Information page.
Contracting with HHS
HHS posts all notifications of new Request for Proposal/solicitation releases, related attachments and subsequent addendums, when applicable, on the Electronic State Business Daily in accordance with the Texas Government Code, Section 2155.083.
- FY 2019 Sole Source, Proprietary and Emergency Contracts through Aug. 31, 2019 (PDF)
- FY 2019 Purchases through DIR (PDF)
- Data Use Agreement (PDF)
- Privacy and Security Guide (PDF)
- Governmental Entity Data Use Agreement (PDF) (to be used for contracts with governmental entities only)
- Texas HHS Security and Privacy Inquiry (PDF)
- HHS Information Security Web and Mobile Minimum Security Standard (PDF)
- Information Security Controls (PDF)
- Information Security Risk Assessment Monitoring Procedures (PDF)
- Texas Transparency: Where the Money Goes