The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) Advisory Committee assists the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) to develop and implement an ADRC program in Texas. Members also advise HHSC on ADRC program and policy development, including designing and operating ADRCs, obtaining stakeholder input, and achieving the goals and vision of the ADRC program. The tasks of the ADRC Advisory Committee include:
- Supporting HHSC to develop and implement the mission, vision and values statements to support the ADRC and the "no wrong door" system of access to long-term services and supports.
- Assisting HHSC to identify ADRC target populations and establish meaningful goals and objectives for those populations.
- Assisting HHSC to develop and implement a service delivery model supported by appropriate administrative and management information systems and information technology resources.
- Assisting HHSC to position ADRCs to take advantage of current and future initiatives.
- Supporting the Texas Health and Human Services system to use ADRCs as a point of access to long-term services and supports.
All meetings are from 1:30-3:30 p.m. in the Winters Public Hearing Room, 701 W. 51st St., Austin, Texas.
- Doni Green
- Lee Brown
- Frank Pham
- Laura Warren
- Winnett Knox
- Arnulfo Gonzalez
- Brian Cavuto
- Charlene James
- Denise Helms
- Diane Bass
- Ginny Lewis
- Keely Hill
- Lisa Velasquez
- Maxcine Tomlinson
- Samuel Garcia
The bylaws provide operational guidance to the ADRCAC.