Choose a rewarding career with the Health and Specialty Care System. You’ll do the work you were trained to do, providing team-centered and state-of-the-art care to some of the people who need it most. We work hard to recruit compassionate people, making for a great work environment. There are opportunities to work all over Texas at HSCS’s 24 locations. To learn more about the benefits of this rewarding career, watch the video below and visit our benefits page.
Physicians & Psychiatrists
- Practice medicine as you were trained, and enjoy reduced administrative burdens.
- Make a meaningful difference in the lives of Texans.
- Metro to rural, coastline to hill country, we've got options for you.
- Competitive salaries, predictable schedules, excellent benefits package and a retirement pension.
- We'll support you in a team-oriented nursing care environment.
- Metro to country, coastline to hill country, we've got options for you.
- Truly meaningful work with people who need your care the most.
- Opportunities for all levels of nursing, including newly licensed nurses.
Direct Care & Nurse Assistants
- Have a positive attitude and an interest in health care? Come as you are. All necessary training is provided.
- Better pay opportunities such as shift differential, longevity pay and opportunities to advance.
- Provide meaningful care to some of the people who need it most.
Don't see your profession above?
Are you a career counselor looking for information about more than one profession?