Help with Benefits
Applying for and managing your benefits is done through our YourTexasBenefits.com website. You can get help with this website or with your benefits by calling 2-1-1 or 877-541-7905 (select your language and then Option 2). You can also email us if you need help with:
- Finding the status of your benefits, including Medicaid and CHIP questions.
- Resetting your password.
- Uploading documents.
- Other technical issues.
We have created a webpage with news and health information on COVID-19 and how it may affect your benefits. Click here to visit the webpage. You can also call 2-1-1 and select Option 6 for questions related to COVID-19.
Lone Star Card
- What do I do if I've been approved but haven't received the card yet?
- I've lost my card — how can I get a replacement?
Questions about Provider Licensing, Credentialing and Regulation
- General child care licensing questions: visit our website or email us.
- Child Care Licensing Account Portal: visit our website or email us.
- Certified nurse aides: visit our website or email us.
- Medication aides: visit our website or email us.
- Long-term care providers.
- Long-term care provider license confirmations.
- Long-term care provider policy questions.
- TULIP questions: visit our website, call 512-438-2630 or email us.
Help with Downloading a Form
If you need help downloading a form, visit our troubleshooting page.
File a Complaint Against a Provider
Any person with knowledge of substandard care provided by any HHS-regulated health care facility may file a complaint.
Technical Issues with this Website
If you find pages or links that are not working on this site, email us. Please make sure to include the link of the page that you are having trouble with.