Regional Community Relations specialists foster partnerships with stakeholders to improve delivery and access to Medicaid and CHIP services. These specialists are located throughout the state and link government resources to families, medical and dental providers, hospitals, faith- and community-based organizations, schools and others to promote improvements to the health care system. The specialists provide information about Medicaid and CHIP, offer assistance in organizing community events and coordinate public meetings, including Medicaid and CHIP Regional Advisory Committee Meetings.
Directory of Regional Partnership Specialists
- Regional Manager: Sarah Janecka, 512-206-4535
- Lubbock region: Anthony Flunder, 806-783-6624
- Abilene region: Kevin Orr, 325-795-5876
- Beaumont region: Roxane May, 409-963-4722
- Dallas region: Jennifer Jones-Musa, 972-337-6138
- Tyler region: Stephanie Raymer, 903-581-9231
- Houston region: J. Hoxi Jones, 713-696-8007
- Austin region: Sarah Fiorenza, 512-206-5641
- San Angelo region: Becky Ruff, 325-659-7856
- El Paso region: Lilia Herrera-Estrada, 915-834-7751
- Harlingen region: Belinda Senteno, 956-421-5576
- Corpus Christi region: Arnold Gomez, 361-878-3432
Sharing Ideas and Best Practices
For more information about Regional Community Relations or to share ideas about best practices, send an email to the Office of Community Access at email@example.com.