March 25, 2021
The HHSC Maintenance and Construction Program (M&C), Complex Construction Procurement Team and HUB Program are hosting a free virtual event from 2-3:45 p.m. on Tuesday, April 13.
This live online event will cover:
- Introductions to M&C, HUB and procurement staff.
- How procurement works in state government.
- Agency solicitation methods, including the methods and types of contracts M&C will use during fiscal year 2022-2023.
- FY 2022-2023 biennium forecast.
- “Writing Winning Proposals” presentation focused on best practices for putting together a proposal for a governmental entity, as well as specific evaluation criteria used in HHSC solicitations.