2-1-1 Texas is experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. We are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Program providers and financial management services agencies that want to use an Electronic Visit Verification proprietary system have until Jan. 11, 2021, to register for an opportunity to get HHSC approval in 2021. To register, complete the EVV Proprietary System Request Form (PDF) and submit the form by email to TMHP.
HHSC will allow up to six program providers and FMSAs to register for the Readiness Review session below. A program provider or FMSA must have a developed and compliant proprietary system which meets all HHSC requirements by the Readiness Review begin date.
Readiness Review Session 2
- Registration cutoff date: Jan. 11, 2021
- Planning meeting with registered providers and FMSAs: Jan. 19, 2021
- Connectivity Checkpoint with Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership: May 17, 2021
- Readiness Review begin date: May 31, 2021
- System go-live date: Aug. 27, 2021
Visit the TMHP EVV Proprietary Systems website for more information about HHSC’s requirements for using an EVV proprietary system and the Readiness Review session.