The following free information is a professional development tracking resource for child care providers shared by Child Care Regulation.
- Is a statewide program managed by the Children’s Learning Institute at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
- Has Workforce Registry tools available online to safely and securely document child-care related professional development.
- Is a web-based application for early childhood professionals.
- Keeps track of education and employment history and allows users to clock accrued hours of training.
- This system gives users the ability:
- To create a professional development profile
- View reports
- List job openings on the WorkInTexas.com website
- Explore the job search resource and matching system
- Evaluate trainings presented by Registered Trainers
The Workforce Registry provides all these resources for direct care practitioners, administrators, center directors, and early childhood specialists, at no cost.
Administrators or center directors can apply directly from the TECPDS dashboard and utilize a free Certificate Generation Tool for their operation. This tool allows the user to create trainings in TECPDS, make training certificates and sign-in sheets, then upload them into user accounts.
Users may also access a Spanish translated version of their TECPDS account with the full Spanish site becoming available this Fall.
Early child care professionals may sign up today by visiting the TECPDS website.