2-1-1 Texas is experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. We are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Emergency rules related to COVID-19 screening and visitation in long-term care facilities that were scheduled to expire on July 31 have been extended. The extensions take effect on Aug. 1 and expire on Sept. 29. The following rules are extended:
- Assisted living facilities rule 26 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) §553.45
- Day activity and health services facilities rule 40 TAC §98.65
- Home and community support services agencies rule 26 TAC §558.408
- Intermediate care facilities rule 26 TAC §551.401
- In-patient hospices rule 26 TAC §558.872
- Nursing facilities rule 40 TAC §19.2801
- Prescribed pediatric extended care centers rule 26 TAC §550.212
Email PolicyRulesTraining@hhsc.state.tx.us or call 512-483-3161 for questions about these rules.