Fee-for-service Medicaid 1915(c) waiver case managers and service coordinators may suspend face to face service coordination visits for the next 30 days. This applies to the following:
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services
- Texas Home Living
- Deaf-Blind with Multiple Disabilities
- Home and Community-based Services
- General Revenue service coordinators
- Community First Choice service coordinators
- Preadmission Screening and Resident Review habilitation coordinators
Due to COVID-19, HHSC encourages case managers, service coordinators, and habilitation coordinators to complete visits that are due within the next 30 days by phone, telehealth or telemedicine, if possible.
HHSC will release additional guidance as soon as possible with more details. This includes instructions on how to handle upcoming level of care assessments and service plans expiring soon.