Planning has started for nursing facility enrollment in the Quality Incentive Payment Program Year Four. The eligibility period is Sept. 1, 2020 to Aug. 31, 2021. Use the following information and deadlines to guide your participation decision and enrollment process:
- To enroll in QIPP under a new ownership or new class, changes of ownership must be received by Feb. 16, 2020. The effective date must be 30 days or more after submission of the CHOW application.
- A list of eligible private facilities for enrollment in QIPP Year Four has been posted to the QIPP website.
- The enrollment period for QIPP Year Four is March 17, 2020 to April 16, 2020. More enrollment details will be provided as the enrollment window approaches.
- Non-state government-owned facilities participating in QIPP Year Four will receive suggested inter-governmental transfer responsibilities on April 24, 2020.
- NSGOs participating in the IGT QIPP funding process must make their IGT declaration of intent by May 12, 2020. The expected settlement dates are:
- First half due on June 3, 2020
- Second half due on Dec. 3, 2020
Contact QIPP quality monitoring staff via email with your questions. Put "QIPP Year Four CHOWS, Eligibility and Enrollment” in the subject line.