Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Find a testing site. More COVID-19 information. Hurricane Hanna assistance.
January 28, 2020
Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership announced their selection of EVV vendors (PDF) on behalf of HHSC. Additionally, two new EVV Tool Kit modules have been posted to the HHSC EVV Training webpage:
- Applies to program providers and FMSAs not currently required to use EVV but by Jan. 1, 2021 will be required to use EVV per the 21st Century Cures Act.
- By April 1, 2020, Cures Act program providers and FMSAs must select an EVV vendor and begin the onboarding process or elect to use an EVV proprietary system.
- If an EVV vendor system or an EVV proprietary system is not selected by April 1, 2020 then an EVV vendor will be assigned by HHSC.
- Applies to existing program providers and FMSAs currently required to use EVV per state law.
- Existing program providers and FMSAs using DataLogic’s Vesta EVV system may choose to transfer to First Data’s AuthentiCare EVV system; or choose to use an EVV proprietary system.