HHSC is forming a new work group required by recently signed into law Senate Bill 1991, to seek feedback about EVV proprietary systems.
An EVV proprietary system is an HHSC-approved EVV system that a program provider or financial management services agency may choose to use instead of an EVV vendor system supplied by the state, that:
- A program provider or FMSA has purchased or developed.
- Is used to exchange EVV information with the HHSC EVV Aggregator.
- Complies with the requirements of Texas Government Code §531.024172 and its successors.
We are looking for the following to take part in this new work group:
- Program providers
- Local intellectual and developmental disability authorities
- Local mental health authorities
- FMSAs who want to operate their own EVV proprietary system to meet Texas EVV requirements
The first meeting is Oct. 1, 2019 in Austin with the option to participate by phone.
Email Electronic_Visit_Verification@hhsc.state.tx.us by Sept. 16, 2019 if you are interested. Include the following in your email:
- The subject line: “Proprietary Systems Work Group”
- Program provider or agency name
- Program provider or agency representative name and email and phone number
- Information about whether you are currently developing, have developed, or have purchased a proprietary system for the use of EVV.
For questions about this alert contact HHSC EVV Operations.