July 18, 2019
EVV Training Begins Aug. 1 for program providers and financial management services agencies to include:
- Policy requirements, EVV reason codes and compliance oversight
- EVV aggregator, portal, vendor selection and claims
- Clocking in and out methods and performing visit maintenance on the EVV system
- Health and Human Services Learning Portal
Modules about EVV Policy available Aug. 1 – To access, log in or create an account. Select “All Courses,” then “HHSC Courses” and scroll down to “Electronic Visit Verification Training.”
- TMHP Learning Management System
Modules about EVV aggregator, portal, vendor selection and claims available Aug. 2 - Access training.
Register for Webinar Training on Aug. 1
- Register for the webinar for EVV aggregator, portal, vendor selection and claims training. After registering, a confirmation email will be sent with information about joining the webinar.
Instructor-Led Training – EVV Texas Roadshow (Strongly recommended for new providers and FMSAs who will begin using EVV Jan. 1, 2020)
- Beginning Aug. 1 through Nov. 1, classes will be held throughout the state to include EVV policy, aggregator, portal, vendor selection and claims.
- Training schedule.
- Register on the HHS Learning Portal. Log in or create an account. Select “All Courses,” “Health and Human Services Commission Courses,” “Electronic Visit Verification Training” and “Roadshow.”
Stay Up to Date with EVV Information and Training
- Bookmark the HHSC EVV webpage and check frequently for updates.
- Sign up for GovDelivery to receive email alerts when new information is posted.
- Create a user account on the HHS Learning Portal and TMHP LMS.
- Review the EVV Tool Kit (new modules are posted twice a month).
- Attend HHSC EVV Live Q&A webinars on the 22nd of each month. Registration information is available in the EVV Tool Kit.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions from the Webinars (updated monthly).
- Contact your managed care organization for training.