May 1, 2019
Rule chapters for ALF, HCSSA, ICF, NFA and PPECC have been moved from Texas Administrative Code, Title 40, Part 1, Department of Aging and Disability Services, to TAC, Title 26, Part 1, Health and Human Services Commission as of May 1, 2019.
- 40 TAC Chapter 15 (PPECC) has been transferred to 26 TAC Chapter 550.
- 40 TAC Chapter 18 (NFA) has been transferred to 26 TAC Chapter 555.
- 40 TAC Chapter 90 (ICF) has been transferred to 26 TAC Chapter 551.
- 40 TAC Chapter 92 (ALF) has been transferred to 26 TAC Chapter 553.
- 40 TAC Chapter 97 (HCSSA) has been transferred to 26 TAC Chapter 558.
- Only the chapter numbers for each rule program have changed. The corresponding citations are the same (e.g., §90.236 transferred to §551.236, §92.42 transferred to §553.42, §97.286 transferred to §558.286, etc.).
- All letters, memoranda and other guidance continues to remain in effect while HHSC updates outdated references.
- To obtain a copy of the new rule chapters please visit the Secretary of State website.
If you have questions about theses administrative moves, please contact Policy, Rules and Training by email at PolicyRulesTraining@hhsc.state.tx.us or at 512-438-3161.