January 17, 2019
Planning has started for nursing facility enrollment in the Quality Incentive Payment Program year three, which has an eligibility period of Sept. 1, 2019 to Aug. 31, 2020. Use the following information and deadlines to guide your participation decision and enrollment process:
- NF changes of ownership for the purpose of participating in QIPP must be received by Feb. 15, 2019, with an effective date 30 days or more after submission of the CHOW application.
- A list of eligible private facilities for enrollment in QIPP year three has been posted to the QIPP website.
- The enrollment period for QIPP Year Three has been designated as March 17, 2019 to April 16, 2019. More enrollment details will be provided as the enrollment window approaches.
- Non-state government owned facilities participating in QIPP Year Three will receive suggested inter-governmental transfer responsibilities on April 25, 2019. NSGOs participating in the IGT QIPP funding process must make their IGT declaration of intent by May 10, 2019. The expected settlement dates are:
- First half due on June 3, 2019
- Second half due on Dec. 3, 2019
Email QIPP quality monitoring staff with your questions. Put “QIPP Year Three CHOWs, Eligibility and Enrollment” in the subject line.