HHSC reminds community attendant services and primary home care contractors to maintain all required documents in individual files. Contractors must ensure:
- The practitioner’s statement is in the individual’s file if the contractor completed the pre-initiation activity.
- The initial service delivery plan is in the individual’s file if the contractor completed the pre-initiation activity.
- Any documentation of changes is in subsequent service delivery plan.
Individual file requirements in Title 40 Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 47, Contracting to Provide Primary Home Care are found as follows:
- TAC §47.45(e)(2) states the contractor must maintain documentation of the pre-initiation activities in the individual's file.
- TAC §47.45 identifies pre-initiation activities as conducting an evaluation, developing a service delivery plan and obtaining the practitioner’s statement as applicable and as described in rule §47.47.
- TAC §47.67 directs the contractor to maintain documentation of service delivery plan changes in the individual’s file.
Please contact the regional contract supervisor with any questions.
|1 and 10||Olga Contreras||915-834-7627|
|2 and 9||Dan Huff||940-235-1820|
|3 and 4||Yolanda Hatcher||214-819-6705|
|5 and 7||Marian Domingue||409-730-4076|