Nursing facility providers are invited to attend a provider meeting presented by HHSC.
The Lower Rio Grande Valley Development Center
301 W Railroad Building B
Weslaco, TX 78596.
Topics will include:
- Developing Antibiotic Stewardship Program and Reporting Notifiable Conditions presented by Melba Zambrano, RN, MSN, CIC-DSHS
- Preventing the Flu with You presented by Cynthia Gutierrez, epidemiologist-DSHS
- PASRR-What you Need to Know Now-2018 presented by Cathy Belliveau CCM, PASRR quality monitoring and training lead and Valerie Krueger, program specialist adult mental health
- Emergency Preparedness-Appendix Z presented by Christine Strukel, regional director
- Question and answer session