HHSC is working in collaboration with MCOs, MEDsys and DataLogic to transition all providers in phases before the MEDsys contract expires on Nov. 6, 2018. The contract will not be extended or renewed.
To remain compliant with EVV requirements, all Providers currently using the MEDsys VinCENT EVV system must complete transition to the HHSC-approved EVV vendor DataLogic Vesta EVV system by September 30, 2018 but must start the transition process before July 31, 2018 to allow time for completion by the required date.
- Initiate the transition process with DataLogic. Providers currently using MEDsys must complete the Vesta EVV Agency Information Form (PDF).
- Submit the form by July 31, 2018 by email at email@example.com or fax to 956-412-1464.
- DataLogic will contact the Provider agency representative to begin transition activities.
Additional transition information will be coming soon related to:
- Vesta training sessions
- Visit maintenance
- Streamlined transition processes
- MEDsys data transfer to DataLogic
Contact HHSC EVV at Electronic_Visit_Verification@hhsc.state.tx.us for questions regarding this notice.
Provider agencies that are not required to use EVV (i.e., Private Duty Nursing services) are not required to sign up with DataLogic at this time.