Newly contracted CLASS CMA and current DSA employees are invited to attend the CLASS Provider Training. All attendees must work for a CMA or DSA that has a HHSC-approved CLASS contract.
Feb. 6-7, 2018
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
John H. Winters Human Services Complex
751 W. 51st Street
Austin, TX 78751
Space is limited. To register, or for any questions, please email URTrainingRegistration@hhsc.state.tx.us. When registering, provide each participants full name, email address, agency name and vendor number.
Registration confirmation will be emailed.
- The training will provide basic job skills and information regarding CLASS program policy and operational processes.
- The CLASS Provider Manual describes CMA and DSA training requirements.
Attendees must attend both days of training and be present to sign in each day during appointed sign in times to receive a training certificate. Certificates are issued at the end of the second day, no exceptions.
- Attendees should arrive by 7:30 a.m. to allow time for parking and check-in.
- Training begins promptly at 8 a.m.
- Building security requires all attendees to present a valid driver's license or photo ID to receive a visitor's pass.
- Access to the building is limited to the first floor only. All attendees are required to sign-in at the security desk both days.