The Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities program at HHS will host the quarterly webinar for providers, managed care organizations, stakeholders and interested individuals from 9 to 11 a.m., Central Time, Sept. 20.
Scheduled topics include:
- Contracted community services.
- Contract compliance and performance management.
- Provider portal update.
- Home and Community Based Services surveys for people in DBMD.
- HHS Blind Children’s Vocational Discovery and Development Program, DeafBlind Services updates.
- DBMD Program Updates and Resources.
Click to register for the Sept. 20 DBMD quarterly webinar. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.