April 9, 2021 - 11:30am
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be conducted virtually using Microsoft Teams only. Access the meeting here.
This meeting does not have a physical location.
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve the minutes from the March 12, 2021, meeting
- Aging and Disability Resource Center program and service delivery
- Texas Administrative Code and bylaws for Aging and Disability Resource Center Advisory Committee
- Assign committee member to provide the subcommittee report at the next main meeting
- Review action items and plan for next meeting
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Brit Cowley, Committee Liaison, Office of Aging and Disability Resource Centers, 512-547-7944, Brittany.Cowley@hhs.texas.gov.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Cowley at 512-547-7944 or Brittany.Cowley@hhs.texas.gov at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.