April 7, 2021 - 9:00am
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be available only by video and/or teleconference using Microsoft Teams. There is no physical location for this meeting.
Join the meeting here.
Tel: 1(512) 580-4366
Conference ID: 572 376 857#
- Call to Order/Welcome
- February 10, 2021, Meeting Minutes
- Update on Vaccine Allocation Distribution Planning
- Updates on DSHS’ Preparation and Response to the 87th Legislative Session
- Update on PHFPC 2020 Annual Report/Recommendations Letter to DSHS
- Update from Electronic Laboratory Reporting Workgroup on Solutions to Committee Recommendations and Related Activities
- Discussion of the Public Health Provider - Charity Care Program (PHP-CCP)
- Discussion of Essential Public Health Services Framework
- Discussion and Election of Committee Chair
- Public Comment
- Timelines, Next Steps, Announcements, and Future Meeting Dates
The PHFPC may take any action on any agenda item.
Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed Rafael Alberti, DSHS, 512-839-4963, Rafael.Alberti@dshs.texas.gov.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Rafael Alberti at 512-839-4963 or Rafael.Alberti@dshs.texas.gov at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.
Please note that this governmental meeting is, in the opinion of counsel representing the Health and Human Services system, an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the Health and the Human Services system is providing notice of this meeting as required by Chapter 551.