2-1-1 Texas is experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. We are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
March 4, 2021 - 10:00am
Teleconference from Texas Department of State Health Services
There is not a physical location for this meeting.
Join the meeting here.
Call-in Number: +1 (872) 240-3412
Access Code: 331-927-277
- Chairman’s welcome and introductions
- Establish a quorum – roll call and possible action to approve excused absences
- Statewide Health Coordinating Council (SHCC) discussion and possible action to approve October 15, 2020, Meeting Minutes
- SHCC discussion and possible action to approve 2021-2022 Update to the State Health Plan (SHP)
- Round-table discussion on areas of interest for next SHP
- SHCC agency representatives’ reports
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC)
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Report on SHCC representation on the HHSC E-Health Advisory Committee
- Health Professions Resource Center and SHCC coordinator’s report
- Texas Center for Nursing Workforce Studies report
- Administrative items and next steps
- 2021 tentative SHCC meeting dates: June 17, 2021 and October 14, 2021
- Public comment and adjourn
Note: The SHCC may act upon any agenda item.
For Additional Information Contact: Ashlee Bledsoe, PhD, at 512-776-6541 or SHCC@dshs.texas.gov, Texas Department of State Health Services, 1100 West 49th Street, Austin, Texas 78756.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Anne Nordhaus at 512-776-3862 or SHCC@dshs.texas.gov at least 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.